After consulting the doctor, T.R.M. Médical can be suitable for the following diseases:
- Joint distention and stiffness
- when the pain is meteoropathic
- pain when activated/initiating and,then permanent.
- continuous friction
- swelling and joint deformity
- restricted mobility
- acute inflammation
- severe joint pain (even at rest)
- Joint swelling
- Redness and warmth of the joints
- Limited and reduced mobility
- Muscle tension
- Increase of the deformation of joints
- Loss of joint function
T.R.M. Magnetic Resonance Therapy
Osteoporosis is an asymptomatic disease that develops during the life, at the beginning without apparent symptoms and any early warning signs. The amount of bone available for the mechanical support of the skeleton, eventually it falls below the fracture threshold and the patient may experience a fracture without or with minimal trauma. The diagnosis is often osteoporosis 2nd degree (osteoporosis manifests)
Osteoporosis (bone fragility) is a disease in which the volume of bone mass decreases. The most exposed are postmenopausal women, but men can also suffer from this disease, affecting one in three women and one in four men. It is still a poorly considered disease (by doctors) and is often not contemplated until the fracture occurs.
In the osteoporosis, the net proportion of bone resorption exceeds that of formation giving rise to a decrease in bone mass without a defect in bone mineralization. Therefore, the risk of bone fractures increases and decreases the stability, this also causes the decrease of the skeleton.
The Osteoporosis symptoms are:
- Back pain (acute and chronic)
- Bone deformities
- Bone pain
- Increased tendency to bone fractures without apparent causes (spontaneous fracture)
- Low height
- The formation of a bump (the "dowager's hump")
- Loss of mobility
Osteoporosis, being that the bone deteriorates without provoking fractures or other symptoms, is a "silent" disease with no known symptoms.
In this phase the diagnosis of the disease is possible only with specific measurement methods.
New Treatment Options
The IRM is a device for therapies with an open modified system called: Magnetic Resonance therapy.
Worldwide exclusive, patients can use this technology.
This new technology allows to relieve pain naturally and regenerate cartilage. In this "soft" approach the diagnosis from the doctor is very important, is the only person who can consider whether the treatment can be used by the patient and will be successful.
T.R.M. Medical: acts in painless and noninvasive.
In patients successfully treated is observed:
A significant reduction in pain up to a total newfound freedom.
A considerable improvement in the mobility of the affected area.
The therapy is considered without any side effects and painless.
Back to an active life
Do you suffer because of sport or accidental injury?
The innovative treatment after any type of injury or an accident, not only sport once!
Symptoms and Indications
- Diseases of the Achilles tendon
- Golfer's elbow - epicondylitis (elbow)
- Tennis elbow -
- Hip or shoulder dislocation
- Tendonitis in the long head of the biceps (shoulder)
- Modification of cartilage structure by: injury, cell transplantation or cartilage removal and washing
- Disorders of nerve growth after surgery
- Patellar tendinitis
- Microfractures regeneration
- Cervical vertebrae injuries
- Wrist Tendonitis
- Ligaments and tendons stabilization and regeneration
T.R.M. Medical – Magnetic Resonance Therapy
The magnetic resonance therapy is a new method of treatment.
To begin the therapy process, the consent of a medical professional that evaluates and considers appropriate treatment for the diagnosis is necessary
For all information concerning procedures and efficacy of treatments we are at your disposal to facilitate the consultation with a specialist.
The National Health Service does not support the reimbursement of the T.R.M treatment as soon as this new therapy has not been scientifically proven